Facility managers use GIS to combine real property, building, and asset data with utility, financial, and human resources data. By integrating this data, you can optimize your use of space and manage energy use and work order workflows. With GIS, you can:
- Manage real property, assets, and facilities.
- Efficiently manage work orders.
- Provide real-time updates.
- Enable interoperability with other IT systems.
- Integrate with existing CAD-based drawings.
Learn how defense organizations use GIS for facility management.
More case studies and literature.
GIS Tools for Defense
Esri offers a range of specialized tools for defense and intelligence organizations.