Defense organizations leverage geospatial knowledge and intelligence to create an advantage. Esri geospatial technology gives military organizations the power to quickly identify patterns, trends and threats to help you make better decisions, then share your knowledge. You can use it to do the following:
- Provide situational awareness
- Collect intelligence data in the field with mobile devices
- Analyze intelligence information
- Determine a course of action
- Share information with other units
Learn more about Military Operations.
Read these articles to find out how defense and intelligence organizations use Esri technology to support situational awareness, C2 and ISR applications.
See more case studies and literature.