How an EA Works
EAs provide flexible software management. They can be tailored to your needs depending on licensing and the type of EA. EAs permit deployment of unlimited quantities of selected Esri products over the term of the agreement.
For example, with an EA, an organization may be provided uncapped use of
There are two models for EAs:
- Permanent-use rights for software
- Based on a three-year term contract with fixed annual payments
- Suitable for organizations of all sizes
- Temporary-use rights for software
- Based on pre-defined term contract with convenient, affordable fees
- Optimal for smaller organizations
Maintenance is included for the term of the EA and offers
- Technical support for named authorized caller(s)
- New software releases, patches, and updates
- Complimentary registration to the annual Esri International User Conference
- Free subscriptions to ArcNews and ArcUser
With an EA, you make scheduled payments in exchange for a prescribed set of software, services, and training over the term of the agreement.
Choose from Government, Commercial Business, or Nonprofit Organization EAs.