How an ELA Works
ELAs provide flexible software management. They can be tailored to your needs depending on licensing and the type of ELA. ELAs permit deployment of unlimited quantities of selected Esri products over the term of the agreement.
For example, with an ELA, an organization may be provided unlimited use of
There are two models for ELAs:
- Permanent-use rights for software
- Based on a three-year term contract with fixed annual payments
- Suitable for organizations of all sizes
- Temporary-use rights for software
- Based on pre-defined term contract with convenient, affordable fees
- Optimal for smaller organizations
Maintenance is included for the term of the ELA and offers
- Technical support for named authorized caller(s)
- New software releases, patches, and updates
- Complimentary registration to the annual Esri International User Conference
- Free subscriptions to ArcNews and ArcUser
With an ELA, you make scheduled payments in exchange for a prescribed set of software, services, and training over the term of the agreement.
Choose from Government, Commercial Business, or Nonprofit Organization ELAs.