Packaged ELA Programs for Government
Local governments serving populations of 100,000 or less may be eligible for specially priced, non-negotiable programs.
There are two pre-packaged programs for government:
- Small Public Safety Agencies ELA Program
Fire, law enforcement, corrections, probation, and emergency management departments are eligible.
- Small Municipal and County Government ELA Program
County, city, village, parish, township, and borough governments are eligible.
The Small Public Safety Agency (SPSA) ELA Program is open to all public safety agencies in the United States with populations of 100,000 or less at the low fixed price of:
- $15,000.00 annually - 3 year fixed term
- $15,000.00 - optional Jumpstart package
The Small Municipal and County Government (SMCG) ELA Program has an annual fixed price that is based on the population your government serves.
- Tier Three: for populations between 50,001 and 100,000
- Tier Four: for populations between 25,001 and 50,000
- Tier Five: for populations up to 25,000
The product lists for a Packaged ELA Program is fixed and non-negotiable:
- ArcGIS for Desktop products – Advanced, Standard, Basic
- ArcGIS for Desktop extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst, ArcGIS Publisher, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Schematics, ArcGIS Workflow Manager and ArcGIS Data Reviewer.
- ArcGIS for Server-based products – ArcGIS for Server - Enterprise or Workgroup (Advanced, Standard, Basic)
- ArcGIS for Server Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Workflow Manager, ArcGIS Image
- ArcGIS Engine
- ArcGIS Engine Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Geodatabase Update, ArcGIS Network Analyst, ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Runtime – Standard
- ArcGIS Runtime Extensions – ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Network Analyst
Also included in the program are:
- ArcGIS Online – (1) one level 2 (up to 50 users) annual subscription for SPSA, program level varies by tier level for SMCG
- Esri Developer Network Standard – (1) one annual subscription to the Esri Developer Network Standard (EDN)
- Esri CityEngine Advanced – (1) one Single Use License and (1) Concurrent Use License
- Instructor-led Training – 5% discount on all instructor-led training or instructor-led online classes that are scheduled at Esri facilities and sold on a per seat basis.
- User Conference passes – (1) one pass annually for SPSA, number of passes varies by tier level for SMCG
- Virtual Campus (web training) – $1,000 per year for SPSA, varies by tier level for SMCG
- Authorized Technical Support Callers – (2) two for SPSA, varies by tier level for SMCG
Product Add-ons for Small Municipal and County Government ELA Programs
You can augment your Program ELA with the following product add-ons (available for a nominal fee):
- ArcPad – Unlimited access to ArcPad software
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability extension – Unlimited access to ArcGIS Data Interoperability software.
- Training – Specially priced 15-, 21-, or 30-day training packages designed to save you more on Instructor-Led training. This savings is an additional savings over and above the 5% discount on training that is already included in your agreement.
This information is intended for domestic use. For details regarding ELAs offered outside the US, please contact your local Esri office worldwide. For questions and quotes, call 800-447-9778 or send your questions to ELA Expert.