Scheduling, Routing, and Dispatching
Fleet and dispatch managers need to know when, where, and how quickly tasks are completed to keep operations running smoothly and at lowest cost. GIS technology helps you manage these business processes with real-time tracking, scheduling, and optimum routing tools. You can also build location-based applications for sales force, field service, and field force automations.
Specialized Esri software helps you
- Audit and measure mobile workforce productivity.
- Meet customer time windows.
- Route workers correctly.
- Integrate location into short messaging alert notifications and e-mail.
Esri routing technology offers a choice of two applications.
- ArcLogistics—An easy-to-install, low-cost routing application that can be expanded via plug-ins available from Esri or Esri business partners.
- ArcGIS Network Analyst—Enables customized routing solutions that run on individual machines or provide Web-based access. With GIS-based modeling, you can calculate accurate drive times based on realistic network conditions, a key factor for precise routing, scheduling, and optimization.
See how logistics agencies benefit from the use of geographic analysis and GIS.
Take a look at case studies, demos, and books and white papers.