Water Resources User Group Committees
For more information about the Water Resources user group and scheduled meetings, please contact chairman Bob Pierce of the U.S. Geological Survey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-409-7708.
|Team Water Resources
User groups meet throughout the year to share information, data, tips on software usage, and project news. Domestic, international, and special interest user groups are open to all users of Esri software.
- Bob Pierce, Chairman, U.S. Geological Survey
- Walter Austin, Arizona Department of Water Resources
- Tommy Dewald, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Tom Evans, U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- Kate Hopkins, Chesapeake Bay Program
- Kent Lage, Johnson County, Kansas
- Michael Blogewicz, Danish Hydraulic Institute
- Michael Gilbrook, HDR
- Mark Nelson, Jones Edmunds & Associates
- Brian Shirley, PBS & J
- David Maidment, University of Texas, Austin