Do You Need to Schedule a Room for a Special Meeting?
UC attendees and Esri partners may reserve rooms for special meetings throughout the conference week. You can request an open meeting that is added to the Agenda search, or keep it private by your invitation. Typically these are held during lunch breaks or in the evening. We’ll try very hard to match your requested time; however, day/time/venue and room setup can’t be determined until your meeting request is approved and scheduled.
A few guidelines apply
- Please submit one request per meeting.
- Room Rental fees may apply, and you will receive an invoice.
- All-day and multi-day requests will not be accepted due to the high volume of requests and limited availability.
- Requests that conflict with UC plenary, sessions or other conference activities will not be accepted.
- All requests are subject to review and approval. Esri reserves the right to decline a meeting at our discretion.
- This form is for attendees only; Esri staff should use the form provided internally.