Esri Honors Partners for Exceptional Use of Mapping and Analytics Technology
March 6, 2017
, the global leader in spatial analytics, yesterday recognized its outstanding partners during the annual Esri Partner Conference
. The honorees have made exceptional strides toward using The Science of Where to solve some of the world's toughest challenges.
Members of the Esri Partner Network build solutions and provide best practices for organizations around the globe. Using the Esri platform, companies in fields ranging from urban planning to financial management leverage the power of location strategy to offer specialized spatial analysis services.
"Esri partners provide world-class applications in government, business, science, and nearly every industry type," said Jack Dangermond, Esri founder and president. "The members of our partner network have succeeded in areas ranging from improving operational efficiency in the workplace to helping protect the environment. Esri is privileged to recognize our most distinguished partners."
Partners honored for their exceptional contributions to spatial analysis technology include the following:
- Best Citizen Engagement Award—Geographic Technologies Group delivers solutions and dynamic maps to empower governments to engage with citizens who want to participate in planning decisions, sharing feedback, and building better communities.
- Best New Content Partner Award—Nearmap Ltd. produces frequently updated high-resolution aerial photomaps.
- Best Use of Story Maps Award—Stone Environmental, Inc., provides scientific tools, information, and analyses to help clients meet complex environmental challenges.
- Big Data Analytics Award—ITWORX helps customers discover additional value from big data and enables them to visualize and analyze data to reveal trends that are not available in reports.
- Everyone Has an Identity Award—Latitude Geographics Group Ltd builds powerful web mapping applications.
- Exceptional Partner-to-Partner Award—Cityworks and Azteca Systems, LLC, work together to help organizations maintain smart, safe, and resilient communities by streamlining the permitting process and the care of public infrastructure and property.
- Lighting Up the Entire Organization Award—GeoNexus Technologies LLC offers business intelligence and visualization software solutions for organizations faced with asset, facility, fleet, and infrastructure challenges.
- Most Unique App Award—Sword Group offers comprehensive and integrated information technology consulting and enterprise software.
- New Technology Integration Award—Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Learn more about the Esri Partner Network at esri.com/partners.
# # #
Karen Richardson, Esri
E-mail (press only): firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com