Digital Map and App Gallery
Share your work by submitting your maps or applications for the Digital Map and App Gallery.
The deadline to submit your project is November 2, 2015
Submit a Map→
Digital Map Gallery Submissions
Share your GIS work by showcasing your innovative maps in the Digital Map Gallery at the Esri Africa User Conference (AUC). You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Map Gallery entries may be submitted by anyone who registers for and attends the AUC.
Participate in the Map Competition
All map entries are eligible for the People's Choice Award. During the AUC, attendees can vote for their favorite entry at designated kiosks in the Expo Area.
Digital Maps and Applications
An entry can be any digital map, web map or mapping application built with Esri technology. Examples include ArcGIS Online maps or applications built with an ArcGIS API. The URL for your submission must be publicly accessible. Your map/applications will be displayed on digital screens in the Map Gallery.
Submission categories include the following:
- Digital Maps - All maps must be provided in PDF with a resolution of at least 300 dpi or better. No printed maps will be accepted or displayed.
- Story maps - Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-based applications - These are GIS applications delivered via web browser.
All submissions will require the following information:
- Title of map
- URL (interactive digital maps and applications only)
- Primary contact
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Any maps not meeting these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.