Call for Papers
Have you created unique solutions to business challenges using GIS in retail, real estate, finance, insurance, manufacturing, or other commercial markets? Are you applying cloud-based, mobile, or spatial analytics to help your organization look at its business in a whole new way?
We invite you to submit an abstract to present at the Esri Business Summit. Here you can share and network with other innovative business leaders and gain the recognition you deserve.
Share your best practices.
Submission deadline is December 7, 2012.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (150 words or fewer)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful to the audience?
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.
- Business partners must have a client as the primary presenter. Any presentation must focus on your client's success and how Esri software provided a solution.
Presentations are typically 25 minutes or less. This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.