Call for Papers
Share your tips and triumphs by submitting an abstract for a presentation at the Developer Summit in Berlin. It's a great way to empower your peers and justify your attendance.
Deadline to submit papers is October 28, 2016
Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Development Methodologies
- Geotrigger Service
- Open Source
- OS X
- REST API
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and e-mail information
- Brief presenter biography (200 characters or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer)
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.
- Business partners must have a client as the primary presenter. Any presentation must focus on your client's success and how Esri software provided a solution.
Presentations are typically 30 minutes or less. This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.