Preparing for the Conference
All final presentation slides must be submitted by Friday, June 15, 2018 in order to be eligible to present in July. Only submissions that are actually presented will be published in the conference proceedings. If you have confidential material that is not authorized to be published, please email the UC Agenda Committee
to coordinate an alternative way to submit your final presentation by Friday, June 15, 2018.
Please note that you present from the session moderator's laptop. You will be asked to upload your presentation before the conference begins in order to ensure material is working properly.
The proposal should answer the following 3 questions:
- All presentations must use a 4:3 ratio.
- Use a minimum text size of 18 points to ensure readability in large conference rooms. Consider dividing content among additional slides as needed.
- Use high-contrast colors for text, graphics, and related formatting such as bullets and arrows. Avoid red, dark green, or black text on dark backgrounds. Recommended text colors for dark backgrounds are white, yellow, light green, or light blue.
- If you use animations, please limit them to a minimum and practice your presentation to become familiar with the progression.
- Please note that the maximum file size is 30MB.