Call for Papers
Share your vision and expertise in implementing GIS technology with your peers. Submit an abstract of your presentation at the European Transportation GIS Summit.
Deadline is Friday, July 27.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Infrastructure Asset Management
- Big Data / Real Time / Internet of Things
- Insights / Analytics / Dashboards
- BIM / CAD / Integration with GIS
- Mobile Applications
- Facilities Management / Indoor Location
- Imagery / Mapping / Charting
- Transportation planning for community development
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and e-mail information
- Brief presenter biography (200 characters or fewer, including spaces and punctuation)
- Abstract (1000 characters or fewer, including spaces and punctuation)
Guidelines for presentation content
- What problems or challenges does your GIS work address?
- What integration with other technologies were addressed?
- What impacts or results were obtained?
- What plans are envisioned for further development?
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.
- Business partners must have a client as the primary presenter. Any presentation must focus on your client's success and how Esri software provided a solution.
Presentations are typically 20 minutes in length. Selection of abstracts will be based on topic, content and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.