Call for Papers
We want to hear from you. Share your story explaining how you've used GIS in the transportation community and submit an abstract for a presentation at the European Transportation GIS Summit. It's a great way to empower your peers and justify your attendance.
Final deadline is Friday, April 7.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Mobile Workforce Management
- Smart Mobility/Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Advanced Linear Referencing Methods
- Integration with Enterprise Asset Management Systems
- 3D Visualization and BIM Interoperability
- Operations Dashboards & Field Survey Techniques
- Safety and Security Solutions
- GeoAnalytics & Insights
- ArcGIS for Aviation applications
- European Commission Initiatives
- Real-time GIS
- Seaport & Waterway Management
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and e-mail information
- Brief presenter biography (200 characters or fewer)
- Abstract (1000 characters or fewer)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful to the audience?
Content and formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.
- Business partners must have a client as the primary presenter. Any presentation must focus on your client's success and how Esri software provided a solution.
Presentations are typically 20 minutes or less for user presentations and 5 minutes or less for lightning talk presentations. This year's committee will evaluate all abstracts and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.