I can't log into the agenda.
Follow these series of steps:
- Sign in on www.esri.com
- From the drop down that appears when you hover over the down arrow by your name choose “ArcGIS Online”. This will take you to argis.com, you should be signed in.
- Once there (on arcgis.com), click on the drop down by your name again, and select “My Profile”.
- Next, click the blue “Edit My Profile” button at the top.
- You should be in the Edit screen. Verify everything is filled out correctly and then click the blue “Save”. Chances are you don’t have to edit anything in your profile, and eve rything is looking ok, but you still have to click “Save”, even if you didn’t change anything. Clicking “Save” is the most important step.
- Sign out from arcgis.com
- Return back to esri.com. Sign out if you are signed in, just so you are starting clean.
- On a new tab, go to uc.schedule.esri.com and try logging in again.
I don’t see my conference listed in the app.
Make sure you have the latest Esri Events app and that no updates are needed to the app installed on your device. The latest Esri Events app requires iOS version 8.0 and up, and Android version 4.0.3 and up. If you are on an older version of operating system, you will not be able to get the latest Esri Events app until you update your operating system. As a fallback, you can use the web agenda available on the conference info pages.