Your Maps Deserve an Audience
Maps are the heart of FedGIS and we want to show them off. Submit your map– one that should be printed and displayed in our conference gallery or one that we can highlight in our digital gallery. Regardless of the format you choose, you’ll contribute to a map gallery that inspires your peers and gets your work the recognition it deserves.
Submit Your Map
Use the online form to submit your map gallery map by December 4th, and Esri will print your poster for you. Maps submitted online must meet the following criteria:
- Landscape Orientation—36" width x 24" height
- Portrait Orientation—24" width x 36" height
- File size limit of 19 MB
- Must be in .pdf format only (Include all fonts or convert to outlines.)
New for 2016! Digital Maps and Applications
Digital Map or App Submission categories include the following:
- Story maps—Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-based GIS applications—These are GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS applications—These are GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS for Windows Mobile, or ArcPad.
- Digital maps —These are the online form of traditional paper maps.
Include this information with your map submission:
- Title of map
- URL (digital maps and applications only)
- Primary contact
- Email address
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem is being addressed in the map?
- What solution is derived from the map?
- What benefit to your company/organization comes from utilizing this map or data?
- Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.