Hands-on Learning Lab
|Tuesday, November 6
||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, November 7
||8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday, November 8
||8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Explore Esri software offerings and get free training at the Hands-on Learning Lab. The lab will offer self-paced training sessions (approximately 45 minutes each) featuring a recorded demo and an interactive exercise. Esri instructors will be available to answer your questions.
Lesson topics include:
- Getting Started with GIS
- Learning the Fundamentals of ArcMap
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Pro
- Storing Data in the Geodatabase
- Constructing Points from Address Data
- Importing CAD Data
- Spatial Reference and Data Alignment
- Editing GIS Data
- Maintaining Land Records Using Parcel Fabric
- Modeling Transportation Networks
- Performing Image Classification
- Finding the Best Location
- Examining Patterns in Your Data
- Displaying Data in 3D
- Creating Maps for Presentation
- Sharing GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online
- Generating Custom Web Applications
- Telling Your Story with Story Maps
- Performing Analysis with Model Builder
- Using Tasks in ArcGIS Pro
- Automating Workflows Using Python
- Using Business Analyst Web
- Discovering Patterns Using Insights for ArcGIS
- Monitoring Activity Using Operations Dashboard