About the Conference
Geography is helping organizations and communities everywhere better understand and improve human health. From examining environments to managing projects, GIS technology is being used to face today's changing world and advance health and human services across the globe. The Esri Health GIS Conference is your opportunity to join your colleagues and network, exchange ideas, and learn firsthand how geospatial technology is shaping global health.
- Experience lessons learned and case studies from innovators across the health and human services spectrum
- Connect with leaders and decision makers that use GIS to foster better health outcomes
- Discover the value and ROI of GIS
- Explore innovative solutions from Esri’s partners in health and human services
- Get real-world demonstrations of the ArcGIS platform
Who Should Attend?
Professionals working in public health, hospitals and health systems, human services, managed care, and academic health organizations are encouraged to be part of this unique forum, regardless of GIS experience.
Make the Most of your Trip
Looking for some extra fun outside the conference agenda? Join your fellow health and human services professionals and explore the city’s rich history and nightlife. Socialize, network, and make memories together when you discover all things Atlanta. Catch a lift on the free shuttle to travel nearby the hotel, or utilize the city’s public transportation to get around town.
Check out the Esri Health and Human Services GIS Conference Shortlist.