Hands-on Learning Lab
Monday, November 3
5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 4
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
The Hands-on Learning Lab will provide you with an opportunity to explore Esri software and various GIS topics at your own pace. Each computer will have a set of pre-recorded lessons, hands-on exercises, and an Esri assistant available to answer your questions.
Each lesson is approximately 45 minutes. No advanced registration is required.
Lessons Available Include
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Desktop
- Creating a map in ArcGIS for Desktop
- Basics of the geodatabase model
- Editing with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS Pro
- Introduction to versioned editing
- Editing and maintaining parcel data in a parcel fabric
- Geocoding with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS Network Analyst
- Introduction to linear referencing
- Using geometric networks for utilities applications
- Introduction to ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Server
- Designing web applications using ArcGIS for Server
- Sharing maps and tools using ArcGIS Online
- Sharing data with the Community Maps Program
- Spatial statistics for public health
- Working with CAD in ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to geoprocessing using Python
- What’s new in ArcGIS for Desktop 10 and 10.1
Sample Questions for Esri Certification
- Sample Questions for ArcGIS for Desktop Associate
- Sample Questions for ArcGIS for Desktop Professional