Hands-on Learning Lab
Monday, November 3
5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 4
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
The Hands-on Learning Lab will provide you with an opportunity to explore Esri software and various GIS topics at your own pace. Each computer will have a set of pre-recorded lessons, hands-on exercises, and an Esri assistant available to answer your questions.
Each lesson is approximately 45 minutes. No advanced registration is required.
Lessons Available Include
- Basics of the Geodatabase Model
- Creating a Map in ArcGIS for Desktop
- Designing Web Applications Using ArcGIS for Server
- Editing and Maintaining Parcel Data in a Parcel Fabric
- Editing with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Geocoding with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Server
- Introduction to ArcGIS Network Analyst
- Introduction to ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- Introduction to Geoprocessing Using Python
- Introduction to Linear Referencing
- Introduction to Versioned Editing
- Sharing Data with the Community Maps Program
- Sharing Maps and Tools Using ArcGIS Online
- Spatial Statistics for Public Health
- Using Geometric Networks for Utilities and Applications
- What's New in ArcGIS 10 and 10.1 for Desktop
- Working with CAD in ArcGIS for Desktop
Sample questions for Esri Certification
- Sample Questions for ArcGIS for Desktop Associate
- Sample Questions for ArcGIS for Desktop Professional