Stay Tuned for Major Changes in Health GIS
Join us in Colorado Springs and find out why health GIS is one of the most rapidly evolving segments of the geospatial technology market—reflecting the need for more efficient health and human services delivery as populations grow and age, as well as for more powerful research tools to investigate the environmental and demographic correlations of disease.
At the 2014 Esri Health GIS Conference you’ll discover the latest trends and cutting edge applications in healthy communities, open data, location analytics, geomedicine, and much more. You will
- Learn to map with GIS for all aspects of health and human services including epidemiological and environmental surveillance, census and demographic data analysis, environmental management and urban planning.
- Hear from colleagues who have solved a problem using Esri products as they share their GIS story and accomplishments. Better yet, tell your peers about your own successes.
- Explore innovative solutions from Esri partners and sponsors at a Solutions, Data, and Apps EXPO. See how they can make you more effective
- Discover new resources and learn about state-of-the-art GIS applications—both tactical and strategic—in your industry at technical workshops and panel discussions.
- Network with colleagues, exhibitors, and Esri experts.
Esri experts and health and human services innovators will show you how to improve population health planning and better use GIS for delivery of clinical and social services in your community. You’ll also learn how to more efficiently respond to increased demands for a cleaner environment, safer facilities and fewer malpractice incidents.
This is a conference for people in health and human services who want to improve their performance via the versatility and power of Esri GIS technology.