Plenary and Keynote Session
|Saturday, July 12
||8:30 AM–4:00 PM
|Sunday, July 13
||8:30 AM–4:15 PM
Based on your feedback from previous years, we’ve revamped the Plenary and Keynote to focus on topics and discussions that matter most to you. By collaborating with a steering committee of representatives across the national security spectrum, we’ve developed an agenda that intertwines panel discussions featuring national security users with supporting technical demonstrations from Esri staff.
- Using the ArcGIS platform for physical security at the Port of Long Beach
- Coordinating security operations for Super Bowl XLVIII
- Enhanced threat prevention and response
- Shared situational awareness and interoperability
- An overview of the National Information Sharing Consortium
- Resources and workflows to support community resiliency
Additional details and speaker information will be published in the coming months.