About the Imagery Summit @ Esri UC
Explore ArcGIS software technology that enables a multidimensional world. The Imagery Summit @ Esri UC, formerly the Esri Imaging and Mapping Forum (IMF), is an ideal place to network strategic contacts, get updated on modernized ArcGIS software ready to unlock the potential in every pixel and post.
This is an excellent opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the image community. It provides a premier technical forum for reporting and learning about the latest development in modernized ArcGIS. The Imagery Summit @ UC is the must-attend event for professionals involved in government mapping, natural resource applications, utility asset management, transportation, urban modeling, coastal zone mapping, disaster management, and more.
Who Should Attend?
Our aim is to aggregate the remote sensing and GIS communities and to create a platform for robust exchange of information on technological advances, and best practices in a host of application areas like:
- Flood and Risk Management
- National Mapping & Survey
- Real estate/banking/mortgage/insurance
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Defense Forces
- Space & Aeronautics
- Natural Resources
- and more!
At the Imagery Summit you will learn how to:
- Manage massive collections of Imagery, Lidar, and other spatial data
- Integrate Lidar, Imagery, and 3D into your data production and advanced design processes
- Reduce data duplication and manage your 3D information efficiently
- Automate manual tasks and save time by working with the ArcGIS platform
- Visualize and analyze large surface and point cloud data sets
- Quickly share your 3D products using WebGL and Esri Cloud Technology (Public/Private)