Call for Presentations
How does your GIS work fit into the infrastructure life cycle? Submit a presentation abstract to share your expertise. You will gain recognition and valuable feedback from peers as well as bosses. Plus, it is a great way to justify your trip to the Imaging and Mapping Forum plus the Esri International User Conference.
This year's topic's include
- 3D Modeling from Remotely Sensed Data
- Imagery Change Detection
- Laser Scanning
- Military 3D Applications
- MultiScale Mapping Global to Indoor
- Realtime and Multidimensional Information with ArcGIS
- Smarter 3D Cities
- UAV’s and Mobile Mapping
Space is limited, so be sure to submit your abstract soon. The submission deadline has passed.
Access My Presentations
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (70 characters or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (200 characters or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, inclusive of spaces)
- Only one abstract may be submitted per primary author.
- No more than four abstracts can be submitted by the same company or department within an organization.
- Abstracts and presentations must be in English.
- Do not use bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters; the information you enter will be used for publishing purposes (e.g., website and agenda).
- At no time will it be permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service or company.
- All presenters must register for the event. Acceptance as a presenter will not register you for the summit. Registration fees are required.
Additional Submission Guidelines for Esri Business Partners
Abstracts submitted contrary to these guidelines will be rejected.
- You must have a client as the primary presenter; you may be listed as a coauthor.
- Follow all Imaging and Mapping Forum abstract submission guidelines.
- Within your abstract, describe your client's success and how Esri software provided a solution.
- Do not advertise your services or products.
At the conference, your client must be the primary presenter, but you may assist with the presentation.
Moderated Paper Session
- Moderated paper sessions include but are not limited to paper presentations and panel discussions.
- Proceedings will be published on the Imaging and Mapping Forum website to ensure the maximum interaction among researchers, developers, and users.