Call for Presentations
How does your GIS work fit into the infrastructure life cycle? Submit a presentation abstract to share your expertise. You will gain recognition and valuable feedback from peers as well as bosses. Plus, it is a great way to justify your trip to the Imaging and Mapping Forum plus the Esri International User Conference.
This year's topic's include
- Evolving Methods and Technologies for Earth Observation
- 3D Mapping for Facilities and Communities
- Innovative Mapping Applications using Drones
- Public Safety and Crisis Response with Image Mapping
- The Promise of High Resolution Land Cover from Imagery
- Integration of 3D Surveying, Point Clouds and Imagery
- Finding and Mapping Change with Imagery
- 3D Mapping for Navigation – Air, Land, and Sea
The submission deadline has passed.