Call for Digital Maps and Apps
It’s Like Prom King or Queen for Geogeeks
Making maps is what you do best, so how about a little bit of recognition? We want to see your digital maps or apps at the Esri Mid-Atlantic UC map gallery. We’re even having a little contest to see who has the best cartographic design, best analysis, and a People’s Choice award. Submit your maps or apps. Get the votes. Get the glory and become an Esri Mid-Atlantic legend!
The submission deadline has passed.
Digital Maps and Apps
Submission categories include the following:
- Story maps – Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-Based GIS Applications – These are GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS Applications – These are GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS for Windows Mobile, or ArcPad.
- Digital maps – These are the online form of traditional paper maps.
All submissions must include the following:
- Title of map
- URL (digital maps and apps only)
- Primary contact
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.