The Esri National GIS Executive Forum brings together chief executive officers and their senior managers from national agencies, who are responsible for mapping, imagery, statistics, surveying, cadastre, and land administration.
Attend this forum to help you develop a greater understanding of the essential information and technology that agencies need to underpin their foundational geospatial datasets. This will better equip your agency to support national objectives, increase compliance with government policies, and improve accountability.
Reasons to Attend Include:
- Learn from other GIS Executive's experiences
- Discover how to leverage technology to meet changing customer expectations
- Network with colleagues
What You Will Learn:
- How your colleagues are transforming their organizations with fewer resources
- How to streamline your production to collect once and create multiple products
- How to serve your information to anyone, anywhere, anytime