Hands-On Learning Lab
|Tuesday, November 1
||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, November 2
||1:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
|Thursday, November 3
||10:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Explore Esri software offerings and get free training at the Hands-On Learning Lab. The lab will offer self-paced training sessions (approximately 45 minutes each) featuring a recorded demo and an interactive exercise. Esri instructors will be available to answer your questions.
Lesson topics include the following:
- Getting Started with GIS 1: Understanding the ArcGIS Platform
- Getting Started with GIS 2: Using ArcMAP to Explore GIS Data
- Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro
- Advantages to Storing Your GIS Data in the Geodatabase
- Creating Presentation-Quality Maps in ArcMap
- Editing GIS Data in ArcMap
- Multiuser Editing Using Versioning
- Editing and Maintaining Parcels Stored in a Parcel Fabric
- Geocoding Street Addresses to Create Map Points
- Importing and Preparing CAD Data for Use in ArcGIS
- The Importance of Spatial Reference in Tactical Applications
- Exploring Health and Epidemic Patterns Using Spatial Statistics Tools
- Optimizing Transportation Routing Using ArcGIS Network Analyst
- Modeling Time and Distance along Networks Using Linear Referencing
- Working with Geometric Networks to Manage Utilities and Water Runoff
- Interpolating Sample Points to Create Rasters Using ArcGIS Spatial Analyst Tools
- Geoprocessing GIS Data Using Python
- Sharing Maps and GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online
- Understanding Web Services Using ArcGIS for Server
- Generating Web Applications for the GIS Novice
- Getting Started with Community Maps Data Preparation Tools
- Mapping Excel Data Using Esri Maps for Office