Show Us Your Ocean GIS Map
Display your map as a poster in the Esri Ocean GIS Forum Map Gallery.
Your map could tell the story of ocean science, ocean management, conservation projects, resource management, fisheries operations, or other ocean or maritime projects. If you made your map with ArcGIS, you are welcome to share it.
The deadline to submit is October 7, 2016.
- Content: A map with an ocean theme that was created with Esri products
- Poster: May include more than one map
- Size: 24" x 36" (landscape orientation)
- MB Limit: 20 MB
- Format: PDF only (include all fonts or convert to outlines)
When submitting, you will be asked for the following information:
- Map title
- Primary contact
- Email address
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be posted.
Note: Map Gallery participants are encouraged to claim their posters at the conclusion of the Map Gallery. All unclaimed posters will be discarded.