Story Maps and Apps Gallery
Share your work by submitting your maps or applications for the Maps and Apps Gallery.
Submit Digital Map
The deadline to submit is October 7, 2016.
Digital Maps and Applications
Submission categories include the following:
- Story maps — Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-based applications — These are GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS applications — These are GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS for Windows Mobile, or ArcPad.
All submissions will require the following information:
- Title of map
- URL (interactive digital maps and applications only)
- Primary contact
- Email address
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
- Please note that a PDF of a static map is not considered digital and will not be accepted.
Any maps not meeting these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.