Digital Maps and Applications
Submission categories include the following:
- Story maps — Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-based applications — These are GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS applications — These are GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS for Windows Mobile, or ArcPad.
All submissions will require the following information:
- Title of map
- URL (interactive digital maps and applications only)
- Primary contact
- Email address
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
- Please note that a PDF of a static map is not considered digital and will not be accepted.
Any maps not meeting these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.