Map Gallery Submissions
Put your work on display as a poster in the map gallery. You can either submit your map online and have Esri print and hang it for you, or bring your own paper map to the conference for hanging.
Submit a Map→
Deadline to submit: Friday, March 6
Online Submission Guidelines:
Use the online form to submit your map gallery map by March 6, and Esri will print your poster for you. Maps submitted online must meet the following criteria:
- Landscape Orientation—36" width x 24" height
- Portrait Orientation—24" width x 36" height
- File size limit of 19 MB
- Must be in .pdf format only (Include all fonts or convert to outlines.)
On-Site Submission Guidelines
Email email@example.com and tell us to reserve a space in the gallery for you. Bring a paper copy of your map with you to the conference to hang in the gallery. The gallery map boards accommodate up to 4' x 6' paper maps. Larger maps are not allowed.
Include this information with your map submission:
- Title of map
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)