Map Gallery Submissions
Put your work on display as a poster in the map gallery. You can either submit your map online and have Esri print and hang it for you, or bring your own paper map to the conference for hanging.
The Association of Petroleum Surveying & Geomatics (APSG) will again sponsor the map gallery competition during the conference. APSG judges will review maps and award prizes in two categories—student and professional.
- First prize: A one year APSG membership and a Garmin NUVI 3790 Lmt car and pedestrian navigator including lifetime map updates, 3D terrain view, speech recognition..
- Second prize: A one year APSG membership and a Pentax WG 2 GPS camera.
- Third prize: A one year APSG membership.
In case of multiple authors, the prize will be determined by a coin toss, however, APSG membership will be given to all prize winning authors.
On-site Submission Guidelines
Email email@example.com and tell us to reserve a space in the gallery for you. Bring a paper copy of your map with you to the conference to hang in the gallery. The gallery map boards accommodate up to 4' x 6' paper maps. Larger maps are not allowed.
Include this information with your map submission:
- Title of map
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Remember to claim your poster when the Map Gallery closes; otherwise, the convention center will discard it.