Call for Maps and Apps
Share your work by submitting your maps or applications for the Digital Map and App Gallery. The deadline to submit is your map is November 27.
An entry can be any web map or mapping application built with Esri technology. Examples include ArcGIS Online maps or apps built with the ArcGIS APIs. The URL for your submission must be publicly accessible. Esri will display your map on digital screens in the Map Gallery.
Submission categories include:
- Story maps—Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-Based GIS Applications—GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS Applications—GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS Mobile, or ArcPad.
All submissions must include the following:
- Title of map
- URL (digital maps and apps only)
- Primary contact
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.