Submission categories include:
- Story maps—Story maps combine intelligent web maps with web applications and templates that incorporate text, multimedia, and interactive functions. Story maps inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people about a wide variety of topics.
- Web-Based GIS Applications—GIS applications delivered via web browser.
- Mobile GIS Applications—GIS applications developed for mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, Android, iOS, ArcGIS Mobile, or ArcPad.
All submissions must include the following:
- Title of map
- URL (digital maps and apps only)
- Primary contact
- Phone number
- Esri products used (license level and extensions)
- Brief description of map (20 words maximum)
Maps that do not meet these guidelines will not be displayed at the conference.