Hands-on Learning Lab
|Monday, May 4
||1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Tuesday, May 5
||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, May 6
||8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Explore Esri software offerings and get free training at the Hands-on Learning Lab. The Learning Lab offers self-paced training sessions (approximately 45 minutes each) featuring a recorded presentation and an interactive exercise. Esri instructors are available to answer your questions.
10.3 Lesson topics include:
- Advantages to Storing Your GIS Data in the Geodatabase
- Creating Presentation Quality Maps in ArcMap
- Editing and Maintaining Parcels Stored in a Parcel Fabric
- Editing GIS Data in ArcMap
- Exploring Health and Epidemic Patterns Using Spatial Statistics Tools
- Generating Web Applications for the GIS Novice
- Geocoding Street Addresses to Create Map Points
- Geoprocessing GIS Data Using Python
- Getting Started with GIS 1: Understanding the ArcGIS Platform
- Getting Started with GIS 2: Using ArcMAP to Explore GIS Data
- Getting Started with the Community Maps Data Preparation Tools
- Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro
- Importing and Preparing CAD Data for Use in ArcGIS
- Interpolating Sample Points to Create Rasters Using Spatial Analyst Tools
- Mapping Excel Data Using Esri Maps for Office
- Modelling Time and Distance Along Networks Using Linear Referencing
- Multi-user Editing Using Versioning
- Optimizing Transportation Routing Using ArcGIS Network Analyst
- Sharing Maps and GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online
- The Importance of Spatial Reference in Tactical Applications
- Understanding Web Services Using ArcGIS for Server
- Working with Geometric Networks to Manage Utilities and Water Runoff