Call for Presentations
Tell your GIS story and help shape this valuable event for ArcGIS users from the Southeast. The Abstract submission deadline is extended to February 5, 2016.
Submit Your Abstract
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Engineering, Surveying and Cadastral
- Facilities Management and Indoor GIS
- GIS for Managers
- Health and Human Services
- Location Analytics
- Planning, Community and Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Public Works and Utilities
- Sustainable Communities
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How will the audience benefit?
Content and Formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember—the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website, agenda, CD-ROM); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or all capital letters. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.