Hands-on Learning Lab
|Tuesday, January 19
||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, January 20
||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday, January 21
||8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Explore Esri software offerings and get free training at the Hands-on Learning Lab. The lab will offer self-paced training sessions (approximately 45 minutes each) featuring a recorded demo and an interactive exercise. Esri instructors will be available to answer your questions.
Lesson topics include:
• Getting Started with GIS 1: Understanding the ArcGIS Platform
• Getting Started with GIS 2: Using ArcMAP to Explore GIS Data
• Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro
• Advantages to Storing Your GIS Data in the Geodatabase
• Creating Presentation Quality Maps in ArcMap
• Editing GIS Data in ArcMap
• Multi-user Editing Using Versioning
• Editing and Maintaining Parcels Stored in a Parcel Fabric
• Geocoding Street Addresses to Create Map Points
• Importing and Preparing CAD Data for Use in ArcGIS
• The Importance of Spatial Reference in Tactical Applications
• Exploring Health and Epidemic Patterns Using Spatial Statistics Tools
• Optimizing Transportation Routs Using ArcGIS Network Analyst
• Modeling Time and Distance Along Networks Using Linear Referencing
• Working with Geometric Networks to Manage Utilities
• Interpolating Sample Points to Create Rasters Using Spatial Analyst Tools
• Geoprocessing GIS Data Using Python
• Sharing Maps and GIS Content Using ArcGIS Online
• Understanding Web Services Using ArcGIS for Server
• Generating Web Applications for the GIS Novice
• Getting Started with the Community Maps Data Preparation Tools
• Mapping Excel Data Using Esri Maps for Office