Hands-on Learning Lab
|Tuesday, January 19
||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Wednesday, January 20
||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Thursday, January 21
||8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Explore Esri software offerings and get free training at the Hands-on Learning Lab. The lab will offer self-paced training sessions (approximately 45 minutes each) featuring a recorded demo and an interactive exercise. Esri instructors will be available to answer your questions.
Lesson topics include:
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Desktop
- Creating a Map in ArcGIS for Desktop
- Basics of the Geodatabase Model
- Editing with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to Versioned Editing
- Editing and Maintaining Parcel Data in a Parcel Fabric
- Geocoding with ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to ArcGIS Network Analyst
- Introduction to Linear Referencing
- Using Geometric Networks for Utilities Applications
- Introduction to ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- Introduction to ArcGIS for Server
- Designing Web Applications using ArcGIS for Server
- Sharing Maps and Tools using ArcGIS Online
- Sharing Data with the Community Maps Program
- Spatial Statistics for Public Health
- Working with CAD in ArcGIS for Desktop
- Introduction to Geoprocessing using Python
- What’s New in ArcGIS for Desktop 10 and 10.1