Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professional (1.5 day) ½ day
Fee: $800 (Please note you must be registered for the conference to register for the post-conference workshop. This fee is separate from the conference registration fee.)
Dates: Thursday, January 21 and Friday, January 22, 2015
|Thursday, January 21
||1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, January 22
||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Learn essential ArcGIS Pro terminology and get prepared to efficiently complete many different tasks related to mapping, editing, geoprocessing, and analysis. ArcGIS Pro, the newest application included with ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop, is designed to help GIS professionals complete their projects and share their results more quickly and easily than ever before. With its modern ribbon interface and tight integration of 2D and 3D capabilities, ArcGIS Pro will streamline the way you do your GIS work.
Who Should Attend
Experienced ArcGIS for Desktop users
Learn How To
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project.
- Import MXD files and work with both local and online data.
- Edit 2D and 3D data.
- Perform geoprocessing and analysis tasks.
- Create 3D data and 3D scenes, and convert a 2D map to a 3D scene
- Create and share multiple layouts from a single map.