Call for Presentations
Tell your GIS story and help other users understand how you did it. The abstract submission deadline is extended to October 30, 2015.
Submit an Abstract
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Engineering and Surveying
- GIS for Managers
- Health and Human Services
- Land Records and Engineering
- Planning, Community and Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Public Works and Utilities
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Topic category
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How will the audience benefit?
Content and Formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember—the information you enter is used for publishing purposes (e.g., website, agenda, CD-ROM); therefore, eliminate bullet points, numbering, or letters in all capitals. Submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be included in your presentation.