Each participant who requests a hotel room when registering will be assigned to a room at the Ayres Hotel based on preferences and availability of rooms.
Ayres Hotel Redlands
1015 West Colton Avenue
Redlands, CA 92374
Prior to the T3G Institute, Esri will assign and confirm room reservations. You will receive an email with your reservation confirmation number and additional information.
Double room (two participants):
- Esri will pay for six nights (check-in on Sunday, July 17, and check-out on Saturday morning, July 23).
- You are responsible for any additional nights. For example, if you arrive early and stay on Saturday, July 16.
Single room (one participant):
- Esri will pay for three nights. For example, Sunday, July 17, to the morning of Wednesday, July 20.
- You are responsible for the additional nights, Wednesday, July 20, to Saturday, July 23 (your total cost will be approximately $240).
- The T3G Institute includes two evening meals; dinner on Sunday, July 17 and heavy hors d'oeuvres and refreshments on Friday, July 22.
- Breakfast, lunch, and a Starbucks coffee bar will be available for reasonable cost Monday through Friday at 7:00 a.m. at the Esri Café.
- Local restaurants are available near the Ayres Hotel and within walking distance of the Esri campus.