Health and Human Services
As a health and human services (HHS) professional, you know better than anyone where your industry's key GIS challenges lie—from population health management and the impact of the increasing elderly population to IT integration/consolidation on the departmental, hospital-wide, or interagency levels. The HHS face of the nation is changing, and so is your ever-greater need for geospatial technology and the skills to employ it to maximum advantage. The Esri UC in San Diego, California, is where you will learn powerful digital advances such as cloud GIS, location analytics, and new mobile technologies that will empower you and your facility to quickly and decisively solve vexing problems, save lives, and ultimately improve the quality of life.
Attend specific HHS related activities:
- Meet with their industry teams
- Bring their maps to be critiqued
- Find out if their data is healthy
- Health and Human Services Special Interest Groups (SIG) – Attendees can meet with those who are using GIS within their industry and hear about what partners in the health space are doing.
- Listen to peers from around the world who are presenting how they use GIS to solve the problems they are encountering.
Create your schedule and customized planner today: