You work in the utilities and communications industries, so you know quite well the challenges ahead—from network planning and smart grid to compliance and customer service. You also know the power of GIS to solve challenges. Better yet, you know that using GIS makes you proactive when it comes to issues such as emergency management and service qualification. At the Esri International User Conference (Esri UC), you will learn how location analytics, cloud GIS, and imagery management can help your company solve common industry challenges and make better business decisions.
Here’s a small sample of what you can learn at the 2013 Esri UC:
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- Using ArcGIS Online to Manage Your Utility Business
- Esri Maps for Microsoft Office
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling with ArcGIS
- What’s New with Images in ArcGIS
- ArcGIS for Mobile Overview
That’s just 6 of the 300 workshops open to you at the Esri UC.
Create your schedule and customized planner today: