Five lightning-fast minutes could change your career.
|Monday, July 14, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
||Ballroom 20 D
GIS peers share inspiring ideas and insightful solutions—in five minutes. This is your opportunity to tell your GIS story and hear from others.
- Share one great idea — Tell a story, motivate, and of course, inspire.
- Make it quick — Presentations must be five minutes or less.
- No live demos — The idea must come directly from you.
- Be creative — Slides, a Prezi, or a video can be used to present your talk.
- Hurry and sign up! — There are only 12 slots, so submit your lightning talk now.
- Have fun! — This is your time to shine - show us your passion for your idea. For inspiration, read How to Give a Great Ignite Talk or watch a lightning talk on writing Unix daemons to see how a seemingly dull topic can be made exciting.
Lightning Talk submissions are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and space is most definitely limited. Email your Lightning Talk proposal and include the following:
- Your full name, title, organization, email address, and phone number
- Your final Lightning Talk PowerPoint slides, Prezi, or video.
- A short description of your talk (500 characters or less)
- A brief, interesting fact about yourself that we can share with the Lightning Talks audience
Submission deadline has passed.