Get a Free Data Health Check
Accurate data is healthy data. Healthy data is vital to any successful GIS implementation. In just 45 minutes, using the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension, an Esri expert will assess and diagnose the quality of your water, wastewater, stormwater, and water resources data.
What to Expect with Your Data Health Check
- Bring a sample of your data in a file or personal geodatabase.
- An Esri industry expert will perform a diagnostic on your data, using the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension, to assess its overall quality.
- Esri staff will provide an explanation of the key data checks.
- If errors are detected, Esri staff will review key data concerns with you.
- The error features (captured in a seperate geodatabase) and an Excel report will be provided to take back to your organization.
How to Sign Up for Your Data Health Check
The Data Health Check is included in your registration cost, however it is strongly recommended to make an appointment prior to the conference. To schedule an appointment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and provide the following in your e-mail:
- Contact information
- Preferred date/time
- Dataset you're bringing (water, wastewater, stormwater or water resources - limit to one please)
|Tuesday, February 7th
||1:10 pm — 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, February 8th
||8:30 am — 4:00 pm