Newsletter Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to your industry newletter. Review the following guidelines when writing and submitting your article.
- Demonstrate how GIS solved a problem or proved useful to the organization.
- Name Esri products used in the project.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- Limit articles to 800 words.
- Prepare two to five images according to image guidelines. At least one image must be a GIS map screen shot.
- Include the image file names and 5- to 25-word image captions at the end of the article.
- Bundle your article and image files into one file, for example, a ZIP file.
- Acceptance of the Esri Submission and Copyright Policy will be requested when submitting your information.
The newsletter editor will review all articles and make changes for readability, organization, and Esri style. The editor will send edited articles back to you for final author approval.
Please contact the editor for writing assistance or developing your article through an interview.