Force Protection and Security
Force protection and security personnel use GIS tools to assess security risks, perform line-of-sight analyses, develop preparedness and security plans, and understand the impact of incidents. GIS helps you manage these tasks and requirements to provide the best security for your installation and personnel. With GIS, you can:
- Create situational awareness.
- Provide valuable information to facility security managers.
- Integrate video surveillance and sensor information.
- Analyze threat information.
- Perform site analysis.
- Analyze critical infrastructure protection information.
- Assemble critical information and data for emergency response.
Learn how defense organizations use GIS for force protection and security.
More case studies and literature.
GIS Tools for Defense
Esri offers a range of specialized tools for defense and intelligence organizations.