- By E-mail
- By phone
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific
- By fax
Attn: Academic Sales
- Outside the U.S.
Contact your nearest distributor.
Click on the map below to find out.
Esri's free Virtual Campus training is part of this package.
Esri's educational licensing options are designed to meet the needs of students, teachers, schools and districts of any size. Licensing options for GIS software are available for teaching, research, and administrative use. Commercial use is prohibited.
* Some third-party software may not be used for administrative purposes due to royalty issues. Licenses for Administrative Use of these products are available separately.
- Educational Site License for teaching, research, and administrative* use throughout an entire school district or state for an annual fee. It includes software and software updates, access to web courses authored by Esri, Esri User Conference passes, and technical support services.
Explore the Esri U.S. K12 School District and Statewide License map to discover where district and state access already exists.
- School Campus License for instructional use that includes all instructional computers on the school campus as well as teachers' personal computers.
- Administrative Use License for use in the operation/management of an educational institution. It allows administrative offices to perform functions such as demographic planning, school transportation, and facilities management. These are annual subscriptions.
- Student License for use by qualified students and educators at home or on a personal computer. This license is held by an individual person rather than the educational institution.