Cartographic and data publishers must be able to produce professional, standardized maps from their libraries of data. GIS provides database driven cartography that creates sophisticated, high-end cartographic production tools and workflows allowing these agencies to more easily and efficiently create the products they need.
With GIS, you can
- Automate tasks and implement user-defined cartographic rules.
- Override cartographic conventions for individual preferences or requirements.
- Reduce map production costs.
- Produce a more flexible range of products.
- Achieve a higher throughput to meet publishing deadlines.