Imagery @ UC
Making the World’s Imagery Useful
July 19 – 23, 2015 | San Diego Convention Center
Attend Imagery @ UC and discover how remotely sensed information is making an impact across all industries, enabling decision-makers to see the world, find the patterns, and share results with others. The Imagery @ UC experience includes learning about Esri solutions for enterprise imagery management, imagery and raster data included with ArcGIS Online, and advanced image processing and analysis. Meet with imagery experts at the Imagery Island on the expo floor who can answer your questions and demonstrate techniques to create valuable geospatial data products.
As a provider or consumer of imagery, you can make the most out of your Esri User Conference experience by attending Imagery @ UC. The variety of presentations, Esri technology demonstrations, moderated paper sessions and special interest groups will provide valuable insights for successful implementations using Esri technology for imagery.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
- July 18, 2015 – 3D Forum and Imagery Social, 5-7 p.m., Poolside, Omni San Diego Hotel
- July 21, 2015 – Imagery @ UC - Making the World’s Imagery Useful, 8:30-11:30 a.m., SDCC, Room 25 A&B
- July 21-23, 2015 – Imagery Island, SDCC, Exhibit Hall C
- July 21, 2015 – Imagery Moderated Paper Sessions, SDCC, Room 28A, 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- July 22, 2015 – UAS/Drone special interest group, SDDC, Room 30E, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
This year Imagery @ UC is partnering with the Esri 3D Mapping Forum for an exclusive poolside social at the beautiful Omni hotel. Join us for refreshments, a live band, and an exceptional opportunity to network with professionals across a wide range of industries.
3D Mapping and Imagery Social
Saturday, July 18, 2015
The Omni Hotel, San Diego
Entry is by invitation only. To request an invitation to this event, please contact Kathleen Ojo.
Special thanks to our sponsors: