Imagery @ UC
Kick off your UC activities by attending our information-packed Tuesday morning sessions. We'll start the day with Esri imagery experts leading you on a journey though ArcGIS technology for managing, visualizing, analyzing, processing and using imagery. Then, we'll show you examples of how multiple industries are using imagery to gain understanding and solve problems quickly. We'll have several lightning talks by users showing valuable application of imagery, a panel session, and user presentations.
Please remember to pick up your tickets for Wednesday evening's Imagery Social at the end of the Tuesday sessions, to join us for refreshments and hors d'oeuvres. Don't miss the Imagery Island Showcase, highlighting innovative projects and staffed with imagery experts who can help answer any of your questions. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Imagery @ UC 2013
July, 9-11, 2013
San Diego Convention Center
Download 2013 Agenda [PDF]
- Imagery Sessions I & II: SDCC, Room 28D
- Imagery Island Showcase: SDCC, Exhibit Hall C
- Imagery Social: Marriott Marina, Room F/G
- Moderated Paper Sessions: Tue & Wed 3:15–4:30PM, Room 28D & Wed 10:15–11:30AM, Room 30A
- Landsat SIG: Wed 5-6PM, SDCC, Room 2