- By E-mail
- By phone
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific
- By fax
Attn: Academic Sales
- Outside the U.S.
Contact your nearest distributor.
Esri offers a variety of licensing options to meet the needs of students, faculty, and educational institutions of all sizes. License options are available for teaching, research, or administrative use; commercial use is prohibited for all academic licenses.
Esri's academic licensing options include
* Some third-party software may not be used for administrative purposes due to royalty issues. Licenses for Administrative Use of these products are available separately.
- Educational Site License for teaching, research, and administrative* use across a single college/university campus, multiple campuses, or statewide system. It includes software and software updates, access to Web courses authored by Esri, Esri User Conference passes, and technical support services.
- Teaching and Research Lab Kit Licenses for teaching and research use in computer labs or classrooms at educational institutions.
- Teaching Lab Pak Licenses for instructional use in a single computer lab or classroom at educational institutions.
- Student License for use on a student’s personal computer. This license is held by an individual person rather than the institution.
- Administrative Use License for use in the operation/management of an educational institution. It allows administrative offices to perform functions such as demographic planning, logistics, and facilities management. These are annual subscriptions.
Higher Education Licensing Options
Watch a short video presentation about our Higher Education licensing options. [VIDEO]