I am preparing my opening presentation for the 2012 Esri Middle East and Africa User Conference (MEAUC) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and I would like your help. The Plenary Session is intended to provide an inspiring overview of the state of geospatial technology today, and one of the best ways to illustrate some of the remarkable projects being undertaken in the Middle East and Africa region is to share examples of your work.
I invite you to submit up to three images for me to consider including in my presentation. I am particularly interested in the following:
- Maps that helped users make a decision
- Maps that supported communities working together
- Maps that communicate a message or tell a story
- High-quality and/or interesting cartographic displays (both two- and three-dimensional)
- Maps that illustrate spatial analysis, modeling, and science
- Maps that exhibit system integration
- ArcGIS technology applications
- ArcGIS for Server or other web mapping applications
Image submissions must be received by Friday, November 23, via our
online portal. It will be my pleasure to share your innovative work with the other conference attendees. I look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi.
PS: If you have not yet registered for the MEAUC, I encourage you to do so. The conference is an invaluable opportunity to receive technical training, learn about new software developments, talk with other users about your work, and much more. Visit esri.com/meauc for details and to register.