The Esri Petroleum GIS Conference will put you at the heart of the petroleum, gas, and pipeline GIS user community, so it's important that you attend. Here are some points to help you convince your boss of this:
- It is the world's largest gathering of GIS users who work in the oil, gas, and pipeline industries.
- Nearly 100 petroleum company managers will share their GIS experiences at paper sessions, roundtable discussions, and socials.
- Esri technology experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
- Esri petroleum professionals will show you how GIS platforms, data, and map services align with your IT strategies.
- More than 80 product exhibitors will present new hardware, software, and services designed specifically for energy industry GIS users.
- You'll get tips on planning improvements to your GIS that will increase your company's bottom line.
Sign up by February 28 and save $75 on the conference registration fee.