UNLESS SUPERSEDED BY A SIGNED LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Esri, Esri IS WILLING TO LICENSE SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTATION TO YOU ONLY IF YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. SOFTWARE, DATA, OR DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT BEGIN DOWNLOADING TO OR INSTALL ONTO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM UNTIL YOU HAVE MANIFESTED YOUR ASSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT BY CLICKING "I accept the License Agreement" BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED, THEN Esri IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTATION TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD CLICK "I do not accept the License Agreement" BELOW AND RETURN THE PACKAGE TO Esri OR ITS AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR. SEE http://www.esri.com/legal FOR UPDATED TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO FUTURE VERSIONS OF SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, AND DOCUMENTATION.
This License Agreement is between you ("Licensee") and Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. ("Esri"), a California corporation with a place of business at 380 New York Street, Redlands, California 92373-8100 USA.
Definitions. The terms used are defined as follows:
- "Beta" means any alpha, beta, or prerelease Software, Data, Documentation, or Web Services.
- "Data" means any Esri or third-party digital dataset(s) including, but not limited to, geographic vector data coordinates, raster, reports, or associated tabular attributes licensed under this License Agreement.
- "Documentation" means all printed and digital materials including, but not limited to, help files, user reference documentation, training documentation, or technical information and briefings.
- "Samples" means sample code, sample applications, add-ons, or sample extensions of Software, Data, Documentation, or Web Services.
- "Software" means all or any portion of Esri's proprietary software technology accessed or downloaded from an Esri authorized Web site or delivered on any media in any format including backups, updates, service packs, patches, hot fixes, or permitted merged copies.
- "Term License" means license provided for use in a limited time period or on a subscription or transaction basis.
- "Web Services" means software services or Esri or third-party data provided by Esri that perform geographic information system (GIS) functions, tasks, or data services and are accessed over the Internet.
ARTICLE 2-INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation are licensed and not sold. Esri and its licensors own Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation and all copies, which are protected by United States and applicable international laws, treaties, and conventions regarding intellectual property and proprietary rights including trade secrets. Licensee agrees to use reasonable means to protect Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation from unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, or publication. Esri and its third-party licensors reserve all rights not specifically granted in this License Agreement including the right to change and improve Web Services.
ARTICLE 3-GRANT OF LICENSE
3.1 Grant of License. Subject to the terms of this License Agreement, Esri grants to Licensee a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license solely to
- Use the type and number of copies of Software, Data, and Documentation and access Web Services (i) for which the applicable license fees have been paid, (ii) for Licensee's own internal use, and (iii) in accordance with Exhibit 1 and the licensed configuration on file as authorized by Esri or its authorized distributor.
3.2 Beta License. Licensee may be accepted into a current Beta Testing Program.
- If Licensee is accepted into the Beta Testing Program, Esri will provide to Licensee access to Beta and will grant Licensee a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, royalty-free Term License to use Beta at the authorized and identified test sites solely for the purpose of testing Beta as delivered, in accordance with the Beta Testing Program guidelines and the terms of this License Agreement. This grant of license is effective from the date Licensee is accepted into the program or date of receipt of any Beta until the date of the commercial release of Software from Esri Customer Service or the date of termination of the Beta Testing Program for the specific Beta, whichever is sooner.
- Licensee agrees to provide suggestions or comments regarding performance, usability or effectiveness, bug reports, test reports, or other feedback (collectively, "Feedback") to Esri with respect to Beta.
- Licensee grants to Esri the right to freely use, share, disclose, reproduce, license, distribute and otherwise publicly display and perform any Feedback provided to Esri by Licensee. Licensee will not provide Feedback that Licensee knows or reasonably should have known contains content subject to license or use restrictions.
- Beta and Feedback contain confidential information and trade secrets that are proprietary to Esri. Licensee agrees to use commercially reasonable means (at least as great as those used by Licensee for its own confidential information) to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and Esri proprietary rights in Beta and Feedback. Licensee may not share or release Feedback or results of Beta testing with any third party.
- Beta is subject to change prior to its commercial release or may never be commercially released. Licensee acknowledges that Beta is not suitable or licensed for full use in any production system and accepts all responsibility for use and any results generated.
3.3 Evaluation License. Esri may from time to time offer Term License(s) for Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation for Licensee's evaluation only.
3.4 Consultant or Contractor Access. Subject to Section 3.1, Esri grants Licensee the right to provide access to and use of Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation to any consultant or contractor of Licensee exclusively for the benefit of Licensee. Licensee shall be solely responsible for compliance by consultants and contractors with this License Agreement. Access to or use of Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation by consultants or contractors not exclusively for the benefit of Licensee is prohibited.
3.5 Educational Program License. If Licensee has been qualified by Esri or its authorized distributor to participate in an educational program, the following additional terms apply:
- Educational Use License. Licensee agrees to use Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation solely for educational, research, and academic purposes that are noncommercial in nature. Licensee shall not use Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation for any Administrative Use or profit-generating activities.
- Administrative Use Term License. Licensee may use the Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation for administrative activities that are not directly related to instruction or education, such as asset mapping, facilities management, demographic analysis, routing, campus safety, and accessibility analysis ("Administrative Use"). Licensee shall not use the Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation for any profit-generating activities.
3.6 Grant Program License. If Licensee has been qualified to participate in an Esri grant program, Licensee may only use the type and number of copies of the Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation permitted in the Esri grant document and the licensed configuration on file with Esri Customer Service, and solely for noncommercial purposes specified in the Esri grant document. Licensee shall not use the Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation for any profit-generating activities.
ARTICLE 4-SCOPE OF USE
4.1 Permitted Uses
- Licensee may install and store Software, Data, and Documentation on electronic storage device(s).
- Licensee may make one (1) copy of Software, Data, and Documentation for archival purposes. Licensee may make routine computer backups.
- Licensee may customize Software using any (i) macro or scripting language, (ii) published application programming interface (API), or (iii) source or object code libraries, but only to the extent that such customization is described in Documentation.
- Licensee may use, copy, or prepare derivative works of Documentation supplied in digital format and thereafter reproduce, display, and redistribute the customized documentation only for Licensee's own internal use. Portions of Documentation supplied in digital format merged with other software and printed or digital documentation are subject to this License Agreement. Licensee shall include the following copyright attribution notice acknowledging the proprietary rights of Esri and its licensors: "Portions of this document include intellectual property of Esri and its licensors and are used herein under license. Copyright © [Insert the actual copyright date(s) from the source materials] Esri and its licensors. All rights reserved."
4.2 Uses Not Permitted
- Except as provided herein, Licensee shall not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, assign, or time-share Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation. Licensee shall not act as a service bureau or commercial application service provider (ASP) that allows third-party access to Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation. Licensee shall not use Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation for a site or service and operate the site or the service for a profit or generate revenue through direct or indirect methods (e.g., advertising or by charging for access to the site or service).
- Except as provided herein, Licensee shall not redistribute Software, Data, or Web Services to third parties, in whole or in part, including, but not limited to, extensions, components, or DLLs.
- Licensee shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this restriction.
- Except to the extent that applicable law prohibits this restriction, Licensee shall not make any attempt to circumvent the technological measure(s) that controls access to or use of Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation.
- Except as provided herein, Licensee shall not redistribute Software activation number(s), registration number/license authorization file(s), developer license file(s), or Web Services access codes to third parties.
- Licensee shall not use Software or Web Services to transfer or exchange any material where such transfer or exchange is prohibited by intellectual property laws or any other applicable laws.
- Licensee shall not remove or obscure any Esri or its licensors' patent, copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights notices contained in or affixed to Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation.
- Licensee shall not unbundle individual or component parts of Software or Data for independent use.
- After a reasonable transition period, Licensee shall not use an older version of the Software that Licensee has updated to a newer version. Licensee shall not use more Software licenses at any given time than the total quantity in Licensee's licensed configuration on file with Esri.
ARTICLE 5-TERM AND TERMINATION
This License Agreement is effective upon acceptance. This License Agreement and any licenses granted hereunder shall continue until (i) such time that Licensee elects in writing to discontinue use of Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation and terminates the license; (ii) expiration of a Term License; or (iii) either party terminates the license for a material breach that is not cured within ten (10) days of written notice to the other party, except that termination is immediate for a material breach of a nature that is impossible to cure. Upon termination of a license, Licensee shall (i) cease access and use of Web Services and clear Web Services client-side data cache; and (ii) cease use, uninstall, remove, and destroy all Software, Data, and Documentation and any whole or partial copies, modifications, or merged portions in any form and execute and deliver evidence of such actions to Esri or its authorized distributor.
ARTICLE 6-LIMITED WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
6.1 Limited Warranties. Except as otherwise provided in this Article 6, Esri warrants that (i) the unmodified Software will substantially conform to the published Documentation and (ii) media on which the Software, Data, and Documentation are provided will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt.
6.2 Data and Web Services Disclaimer. Data and Web Services may contain some nonconformities, defects, errors, or omissions. THE DATA AND WEB SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, Esri and its licensors do not warrant that Data and Web Services will meet Licensee's needs or expectations, that the use of Data and Web Services will be uninterrupted, or that all nonconformities can or will be corrected. Esri and its licensors are not inviting reliance on Data or Web Services, and Licensee should always verify actual Data or Web Services.
6.3 Special Disclaimer. SAMPLES, HOT FIXES, PATCHES, EVALUATION SOFTWARE, AND BETA ARE DELIVERED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LICENSEE ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SAMPLES, HOT FIXES, PATCHES, EVALUATION SOFTWARE, AND BETA.
6.4 Internet Disclaimer. THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS AND THAT (i) THE INTERNET IS NOT A SECURE INFRASTRUCTURE, (ii) THE PARTIES HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND (iii) NONE OF THE PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW RELATED TO THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET THAT MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THE WEB SERVICE.
6.5 General Disclaimer. EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES, Esri DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Esri DOES NOT WARRANT AND DISCLAIMS THAT SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTATION WILL MEET LICENSEE'S NEEDS; THAT LICENSEE'S OPERATION OF THE SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, FAULT TOLERANT, OR FAIL SAFE; OR THAT ALL NONCONFORMITIES CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, AND DOCUMENTATION ARE NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, OR INTENDED FOR USE IN ENVIRONMENTS OR APPLICATIONS THAT MAY LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR PHYSICAL PROPERTY/ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. ANY SUCH USE SHALL BE AT LICENSEE'S OWN RISK AND COST.
6.6 Exclusive Remedy. Licensee's exclusive remedy and Esri's entire liability for breach of the limited warranties set forth in this Article 6 shall be limited, at Esri's sole discretion, to (i) replacement of any defective media; (ii) repair, correction, or a workaround for Software subject to the Esri Maintenance Program found at www.esri.com/legal/maintenance.html; or (iii) return of the license fees paid by Licensee for Software or Documentation that does not meet Esri's limited warranty, provided that Licensee uninstalls, removes, and destroys all copies of Software or Documentation and executes and delivers evidence of such actions to Esri or its authorized distributor.
ARTICLE 7-LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1 Disclaimer of Certain Types of Liability. Esri AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES, OR BUSINESS EXPENDITURES; INVESTMENTS; BUSINESS COMMITMENTS; LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL; OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR USE OF SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTATION, HOWEVER CAUSED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT Esri OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
7.2 General Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE 8-INFRINGEMENT INDEMNITY, Esri'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY HEREUNDER, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, MISREPRESENTATION, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY LICENSEE FOR SOFTWARE, DATA, WEB SERVICES, OR DOCUMENTATION PURSUANT TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
7.3 Applicability of Disclaimers and Limitations. Licensee agrees that the limitations of liability and disclaimers set forth in this License Agreement will apply regardless of whether Licensee has accepted Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation or any other product or service delivered by Esri. The parties agree that Esri has set its fees and entered into this License Agreement in reliance on the disclaimers and limitations set forth herein, that the same reflect an allocation of risk between the parties, and that the same form an essential basis of the bargain between the parties. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
ARTICLE 8-INFRINGEMENT INDEMNITY
8.1 Esri shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Licensee from and against any loss, liability, cost, or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which may be incurred by Licensee against any claims, actions, or demands by a third party alleging that Software infringes a U.S. patent, copyright, or trademark, provided
- Licensee promptly notifies Esri in writing of the claim;
- Licensee provides documents clearly describing the allegations of infringement;
- Esri has sole control of the defense of any actions and negotiations related to the defense or settlement of any claim; and
- Licensee cooperates fully in the defense of the claim.
8.2 If Software is found to infringe a U.S. patent, copyright, or trademark, Esri, at its own expense, may either (i) obtain rights for Licensee to continue using Software or (ii) modify the allegedly infringing elements of Software while maintaining substantially similar software functionality or data/informational content. If neither alternative is commercially reasonable, the infringing item(s) shall be returned to Esri, the license shall terminate, and Licensee shall uninstall the infringing item(s). Esri's entire liability shall then be to indemnify Licensee pursuant to Section 8.1 and to refund license fees paid by Licensee for the infringing item(s), prorated on a five (5)-year, straight-line depreciation basis beginning from the initial date of delivery.
8.3 Esri shall have no obligation to defend Licensee or to pay any resulting costs, damages, or attorneys' fees for any claims or demands alleging direct or contributory infringement of Software by (i) the combination of or integration with a product, process, or system not supplied by Esri; (ii) material alteration by anyone other than Esri or contractors acting on behalf of Esri; (iii) use after Licensee has been notified of possible infringement; or (iv) use after modifications are provided or a return is ordered by Esri under Section 8.2.
8.4 In no event shall the indemnification set forth in this Article 8 apply to any Samples, Beta, or evaluation software delivered hereunder.
THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE OBLIGATION OF Esri WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT OR ALLEGATION OF INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
ARTICLE 9-GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1 Future Updates. New or updated Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation shall be governed by the then-current Esri license terms and conditions included with the deliverable Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation.
9.2 Export Control Regulations. Licensee expressly acknowledges and agrees that Licensee shall not export, reexport, transfer, or release Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation, in whole or in part, to (i) any U.S. embargoed country (or to a national or resident of any U.S. embargoed country); (ii) any person on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals; (iii) any person or entity on the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons List, Entity List, or Unverified List; or (iv) any person or entity where such export or reexport violates any U.S. export control laws or regulations including, but not limited to, the terms of any export license or license exemption and any amendments and supplemental additions to U.S. export laws as they may occur from time to time.
9.3 Taxes and Fees, Shipping Charges. License fees quoted to Licensee are exclusive of any and all taxes or fees, including, but not limited to, sales tax, use tax, value-added tax (VAT), customs, duties, or tariffs, and shipping and handling charges.
9.4 No Implied Waivers. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this License Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of the provisions or of the right of such party thereafter to enforce that or any other provision.
9.5 Severability. The parties agree that if any provision of this License Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make the intent of the language enforceable.
9.6 Successor and Assigns. Licensee shall not assign, sublicense, or transfer Licensee's rights or delegate its obligations under this License Agreement without Esri's prior written consent, and any attempt to do so without consent shall be void. This License Agreement shall be binding upon the respective successors and assigns of the parties to this License Agreement. Notwithstanding, a government contractor that has acquired Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation under contract to the government may assign this License Agreement to its government customer upon written notice to Esri, provided the government customer assents to the terms of this License Agreement.
9.7 Survival of Terms. The provisions of Articles 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 of this License Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this License Agreement.
9.8 Equitable Relief. Licensee agrees that any breach of this License Agreement by Licensee may cause irreparable damage and that, in the event of such breach, in addition to any and all remedies at law, Esri shall have the right to seek an injunction, specific performance, or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction without the requirement of posting a bond or undertaking or proving injury as a condition for relief.
9.9 U.S. Government Licensee. Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation are commercial computer software, commercial data, commercial computer software documentation, and commercial Web Services. This License Agreement contains Esri's commercial license terms and conditions for such items. The commercial license rights in this License Agreement strictly govern Licensee's use, reproduction, or disclosure of Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation. No other license terms or conditions shall apply unless expressly agreed in writing by Esri and Licensee. Esri Software source code is unpublished, and all rights to Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation are reserved. In the event any court, arbitrator, or board holds that the Licensee has greater rights to any portion of Software, Data, Web Services, or Documentation under applicable public procurement law, such rights shall extend only to the portions affected.
9.10 Governing Law, Arbitration
- Licensees in the United States of America, Its Territories, and Outlying Areas. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without reference to conflict of laws principles, except that U.S. federal law shall govern in matters of intellectual property. Except as provided in Section 9.8, any dispute arising out of or relating to this License Agreement or the breach thereof that cannot be settled through negotiation shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction. If Licensee is a U.S. government agency, this License Agreement is subject to the Contract Disputes Act of 1978, as amended (41 U.S.C. 601-613), in lieu of the arbitration provisions of this clause. This License Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- All Other Licensees. Except as provided in Section 9.8, any dispute arising out of or relating to this License Agreement or the breach thereof that cannot be settled through negotiation shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one (1) arbitrator appointed in accordance with said rules. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The place of the arbitration shall be at an agreed-upon location. This License Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. Either party shall, at the request of the other, make available documents or witnesses relevant to the major aspects of the dispute.
9.11 Maintenance. Maintenance for qualifying Software or Data consists of updates and other benefits, such as access to technical support, specified in Esri's or its distributor's most current applicable software maintenance policy.
9.12 Patents. Licensee may not seek, and may not permit any other user to seek, a patent or similar right worldwide that is based on or incorporates any Esri technology or services. This express prohibition on patenting shall not apply to Licensee's software and technology except to the extent that Esri technology or services, or any portion thereof, are a part of any claim or preferred embodiment in a patent application or a similar application.
9.13 Entire Agreement. This License Agreement, including Exhibit 1, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties as to the subject matter set forth herein and supersedes any previous license agreements, understandings, and arrangements between the parties relating to such subject matter. Additional or different terms included with an order or other document shall not be binding on Esri. Any modification(s) or amendment(s) to this License Agreement must be in writing and signed by each party.
SCOPE OF USE
The scope of use for the Software, Data, Web Services, and Documentation identified below is described in the applicable footnotes identified in parentheses.
- ArcGIS for iOS (1, 25, and 33)
- ArcGIS Online Services (6, 25, 33, 34, and 35)
1. "Single Use License." Licensee may permit a single authorized end user to install and use the Software, Data, and Documentation on a single computer for use by that end user on the computer on which the Software is installed. Remote access is not permitted. Licensee may permit the single authorized end user to make a second copy for end user's exclusive use on a portable computer as long as only one (1) copy of the Software, Data, and Documentation is in use at any one (1) time. No other end user may use the Software, Data, or Documentation under the same license at the same time for any other purpose.
6. License is provided only as a Term License. "Term License" means license provided for use in a limited time period or on a subscription or transaction basis.
25. Use of included third-party owned data shall be subject to the Use of Data Restrictions found at http://www.esri.com/legal/ for the specific Data accessed. The Use of Data Restrictions may be modified by Esri from time to time. If a modification is unacceptable to Licensee, Licensee may cancel a subscription upon written notice to Esri, or discontinue use of the Data or Web Services, as applicable. If Licensee continues to use the Data or Web Services, Licensee will be deemed to have accepted the modification.
34. Licensee's organization is limited to the number of specified credits, transactions, geography, or number of users as described in the online product description.
35. Licensed end users shall not share the client-side data cache derived from ArcGIS Online Services with other licensed end users or third parties.